About me
Hi, I'm Kaida—dog therian (amongst other things) I’m old enough that when I crack an egg pantyhose falls out, but young enough that older people can hate me. If you’re new here, welcome!🐾
I'm glad you're here.
I wish I could say I wrote everything here because I finally figured it all out. I started it because I don't.
I watch people I've never met but understand, communities evolve, & reconfigure and re-label themselves, and argue over terminologies that seem to never stay still. I’ve also watched the words we use be twisted, bended and sometimes just misunderstood, despite the community’s effort.
I'm not here to be the defining factor, but nor do I try to be. I'm just that one person who needs to write things down, tell somebody, or else I'll just tell myself about it over and over… and over? My thoughts won't stay quietly, otherwise. I'm sorry, you will suffer long boring rants. My condolences. Sometimes we'll just talk. Other times we'll reflect on living. Some times just plain messy.
Let’s journey together, friend!
Comments
Post a Comment